Friday 20 June 2014

Magazine Cover Page Second Draft

 This is my second draft magazine cover. You will notice compared to my first draft on this cover, the barcode is smaller and rotated to fit nicely in the corner, the price and issue number are smaller and are underneath the barcode this time, the titles have a stronger black shadow to really emphasize the writing and there are more artists mentioned in the plus section.

This is the first draft that I completed. You will notice compared to my second draft on this cover, the barcode is bigger and slightly out of place, the price and issue number are bigger, the titles have a less powerful black shadow and there are less artists mentioned in the plus section.

I based my magazine on Clash magazine. I took some aspects specifically from this cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment